The law office Salm-Francki is specialized in defending clients in criminal law. It was established in 2002, with the focus on individual counselling and representing clients in criminal cases, with the highest priority to provide the clients with legally profound, efficient and aimed solutions.
The field of activity includes legal defence in the entire area of criminal law.
The focus of activity is legal defence in the following areas:
- Criminal law in general and legal defence in cases of crime against the person (“Kapitalstrafrecht”)
- Medical criminal law
- Criminal business law (in general)
- Foreign trade offences (“Aussenwirtschaftsstrafrecht”)
- Offences against the narcotics act and drug law (“Betäubungsmittelstrafrecht”)
- Bankruptcy offences
- International and European criminal law, defence regarding extradition to and out of Germany
- Corruption offences
- Corporate crime
- (Pre-Trial) Detention
As member of European Criminal Bar Association Josipa Salm-Francki is well established in criminal attorneys’ circles throughout Europe.